Wednesday, June 4, 2008

On a better note...

On a positive note, I have my first IFR lesson scheduled on Tuesday morning with a new instructor. I really liked my old instructor for my private but it seemed that he had a lot of outside interests and our schedules were hard to synchronize. We more often flew when he could fly rather than flying when I wanted to fly. I figure that if I’m paying for something, I should get exactly what I want (or close to that). I have no ill will towards RC.

After all, he is a very big reason why enjoy the privileges of PP-ASEL today. I’m looking forward to Tuesday. I already own (and have begun to read) Jeppesen’s, “The Pilot’s Manual: Instrument Flying” and the Gleim CD study guide for Instrument Flying. I’m excited to get rolling towards IFR flying!

No comments: